During my most recent trip to Social Suppers, I made this super simple recipe. I’m not sure why it hadn’t occurred to me to make this on my own. Try it hot or cold.
Layout three flour tortilla shells and squirt with a little ranch dressing. Top each with three slices of turkey, 2 tsp. cheese, 2 tsp. bacon, and 1 tsp. scallions. Roll-up in foil. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- This recipe can also be served cold.
- Can be made ahead and frozen.
- Substitute ham and Swiss cheese for change.
- Slice into bite sized pieces to serve as appetizers.
- Use wheat shells and low fat ingredients to make it healthier.