Today is probably the last day you are debating – what are we having for Thanksgiving? I thought I would share a few of my favs in case you are looking for a new recipe to try on Thanksgiving or with the leftovers.
1. Maple-glazed Carrots – I don’t like vegetables but I love this recipe. The sweet taste will go great with ham or turkey.
2. Pineapple Casserole – Sweet and crunchy
3. Orange Fluff – My mom is going to try this with cranberry Jello, cranberries, and oranges this year. I’m looking forward to this Weight Watchers recipe.
In Addition to Pie
4. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – a fall flare to a classic recipe
5. Pumpkin Crunch – even my sister will eat this and she doesn’t like pumpkin pie
6. Pumpkin Bread Pudding – the sauce is incredible
7. Creamed Turkey on Mashed Potatoes – hands down the best elementary school lunch recipe
8. Turkey Dip with Rosemary Au Jus – a flavorful spin on French dip
9. Turkey Crescent Roll Bake – a great way to use up all those leftover