An easy Asian inspired recipe.
Grease a 13 x 9 pan. Place pork loin(s) in dish. In a bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Pour over pork. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, basting half way through. Let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- I cut a 1.5 lb. pork tenderloin in half and placed it in a smaller baking dish. I thought the meat was a little pink for my taste. I cooked an additional 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- I used a honey dijon mustard.
- I was a little short on honey so I added 1 T. of light syrup.
- I used jar chopped garlic. I probably put in two teaspoons.
- I made this recipe with light soy sauce.