Not sure what to do with that leftover Easter ham? Here is a make-ahead recipe that you can throw in the oven while you are getting ready for work.
Mix all ingredients. Pour into greased 13 x 9 pan. Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- I used about ¾ of pound of ham. I thought it was plenty.
- I used low-fat, small curd cottage cheese.
- I used 1 ¾ c. cheddar cheese and 1 c. Swiss cheese. I didn’t miss the ½ c. of cheese. I also used 2% cheese.
- I used about ½ onion. When diced small enough, you can’t even taste it.
- I had to bake it for 1 hour to fully cook the egg.