I love breakfast recipes. I am a bit of a breakfast snob though because I only like to eat it at breakfast time. My dad made fried eggs way too much for dinner in my childhood. I hope you enjoy this super easy peasy recipe.
Sausage Crescents from Pinterest
4 sausage patties
1 package of refrigerator crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Microwave sausage patties according to package directions. Cut each patty in half. Cook eggs to a scramble. In a sprayed muffin tin, place a crescent roll in each cup leaving half hanging out. Top each with a half sausage, eggs, and cheese. Take excess crescent roll and cover ingredients. Bake for 11 minutes.
- I used turkey sausage. It’s healthier for you.
- I used reduced fat crescent rolls.
- I added a little skim milk to my eggs to make them fluffier.
- I used 2% cheese – it’s healthier.
- If you prefer ham and cheese, check out this oldie but goody recipe.